- Bachelor of Music (Vocal Performance)
- NB Registered Music Teacher
- NBRMTA Canadian Music Week Representative
- Canadian Registered Music Teacher
- CBDC Madawaska / Victoria South Young Entrepreneur of 2009
- CBDC N.B. Honorable mention Woman Entrepreneur 2009
Young Entrepreneur 2012
Do it with passion,
or not at all.
Instructor/ Musical Director / Author
Broadway Productions is a professional music education institute providing quality music education in voice, piano, theory, composition and theatre. Our goal is to reach as many students as possible.
Our studio is proud to provide individualized programs and performance opportunities for each of our many students. Instructor Irma Mulherin is also an Artist-in-Residence for the Province of N.B. which offers the opportunity for her to work in different schools under government grants for the arts.
Currently we offer the following programs:
Private instruction in Piano, Voice, Musical Theatre, Theory
3 show choirs (Do-Re-Mi, Dynamic, Adagio)
Annual benefit concerts
Junior Instructor program
Original Dinner Theatres
Private events, weddings, fundraisers
Theatre Director / Choreographer
- Bachelor of Arts (French Studies)_
- Teacher for North West N.B. (French Immersion and Intensive French)
- Mathematics Mentor (past)
- Outstanding Director Award for his middle school production of "Into The Woods Jr."
- Elementary Music Specialist - John Caldwell
Junior Instructors 2015
Joanie Godbout is a grade 11 student at PTA. She is working towards her grade 6 piano and grade 9 voice. She spent the summer working at the Grand Falls Manor, is active in her church choir and is a member of the Adagio Show Choir.
Maithe Lavoie is a grade 12 student at PTA. She is currently working towards a grade 9 voice and grade 9 piano. She is a member of her school student council and is a member of the Adagio Show Choir.